Recently we’ve been making lots of films for finance and legal companies. Yes solicitors, financial advisors and accountants need films too! Some people think that’s a bit odd, and we don’t know why!
Film is a cracking tool for a number of reasons, here are six of the best. Maybe you should print them off and give them to your boss…
- Film sells. Did you know that web websites with film content have double the viewing time then websites without? Their conversion rates are also higher, it’s because film can convey lots of information in a little bit of time. Good eh?
- Film is accessible. Did you know that there are guidelines in place to ensure websites are accessible to all users? You can see them here www.w3.org . If someone came to your site could they access all the content? Film is a great way of making sure everyone can see or hear what you’re all about.
- Film is cost effective. Marketing costs money, and you’ll know that the process of copywriting, design, print and distribution can mount up. At A Star Media we’ll produce, film and edit a piece that can be distributed online, all in one package! Bonus.
- Film is environmentally friendly. Let people know all about your business without paper, use film, and distribute it online.
- Film puts a face to the name. It might sound silly to those confident types, but striding up to stranger to say hello can be a bit daunting. Having a film shows people how lovely and approachable you are, especially good if you want to blast away stereotypes (ahem.. accountants and solicitors?)
- Film is easy to share. Post a link on and e-mail, tweet about it, put it on your homepage, put it on a USB stick, put it on your iPhone, put it on your Blackberry, put it on your laptop… there are so many ways to get your film seen. Unlike paper marketing, you can also track who’s watching your online films, and what that’s doing for your web referrals and conversion rates. Brilliant!
If that’s not wet you’re whistle, check out our website to see a bit more about why film is so good! It’s the future, see you there!